- Architectural & Design
- Working hours:
- 8.30am - 5.00pm Hours
- Up to £22,000 plus benefits Hours
- Closing date:
“Our staff are our most valuable asset”
Michael Dyson Associates Ltd, is an established, successful and prominent multi-disciplinary construction consultancy providing a comprehensive range of professional services to the housing sector. Established in 1980 we have over three decades of wide ranging experience working with clients throughout the UK.
Based at our modern Head Office in Huddersfield, this is a fantastic opportunity to join our Architectural Design Team as a Technician. A varied workload including site surveys, production of planning, building control and construction issue drawings, attending site and liaising with Clients/ Contractors.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience, however applications from ambitious and aspiring graduates will be accepted.
- High level of knowledge and experience in Auto-Cad, (Revit knowledge beneficial but not essential)
- Knowledge and experience of Sketch-Up and Photoshop
- Good IT proficiency especially MS Word and Excel.
- An organised and methodical approach to your work.
- Articulate communications in both written & verbal forms.
- A confident and enthusiastic manner.
- Commitment to progressing Professional Institute Membership, eg CIAT
We actively encourage and financially & professionally support successful applicants to continue on a structured training programme with us for progression to membership of a recognised professional body.
Why join us?
- Be part of a modern, forward thinking & niche consultancy
- Up to 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme & four times salary life assurance
- Payment of professional subscription fees
- Excellent fully funded training programme with regular in-house CPD events
- Fun social & team building events paid for & organised by the company
- Professional, modern offices with free parking
- Family friendly benefits
- Long service reward scheme
Michael Dyson Associates Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.