MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANT
- Business Development
- Closing date:
“Our staff are our most valuable asset”
Michael Dyson Associates Ltd is an established, successful and prominent multi-disciplinary construction consultancy providing a comprehensive range of professional services to the housing sector. Established in 1980 we have four decades of wide-ranging experience working with clients throughout the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Business Development Team in a new role as a Marketing & Communications Assistant to implement the company’s marketing, communications and social media content.
We are looking for a confident and articulate communicator able to build effective relationships with a range of different people. You will need to be highly organised, efficient and have creative flair; taking pride in your work, our company brand and the values we hold.
Duties to include:
- Creating content for the company website & social media platforms
- Gathering of photographic imagery for marketing purposes
- Writing project case studies for Project Managers to edit
- Collating of customer satisfaction questionnaires & client testimonials
- Attending client & site meetings to promote the company
- Attending promotional exhibitions and marketing events
- Assistance with the company’s social value commitments
- Full, clean driving licence
- Marketing/Business Management graduate with experience in a similar role
- Excellent English language & creative writing skills
- Experienced in social media content management & an understanding of how social media is best used commercially (ideally within the construction industry)
- A positive self-starter attitude
- Organised, methodical with a keen eye for detail
- Confident communicator with a drive to succeed
- Willingness to travel to project meetings & sites throughout the UK
Why join us?
- Be part of a modern, forward thinking consultancy
- Up to 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Payment of professional subscription fees
- Excellent fully funded training programme, including paid study leave where required, with regular in-house CPD events to support career development
- Family friendly benefits
- Contributory pension scheme & four times salary life assurance
- Fun social & team building events paid for & organised by the company
- Long service reward scheme
Michael Dyson Associates is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
How to apply:
Apply via our website www.mdysoncareers.co.uk to upload a CV & covering letter along with details of your current and anticipated remuneration package. NO AGENCIES PLEASE